Wednesday, April 16, 2008

Ants

So there are a bunch of ants on my desk. I don't know if they have some kind of colony actually on the desk or if they're always crawling up from the floor and wall. I certainly hope its not all the way from the floor, mainly because of the one brave soul who keeps making the journey all the way to my computer screen. I don't know what this little scout is looking for or why they keep coming. I mean I don't kill them so its not like its a search party or anything so I don't know why they just report that there's nothing up here and stop the searching.

I've been threatening the rest of them with a lighter. I'm hoping that if I can convince them that I'm some kind of angry fire god they might leave. I think just tapping the surface with the lighter is doing more though. Do ants even know that fire is bad for them?

1 comment:

Matt Rigney said...

you weren't online so i'll put this here

http://www.nerve.com/dispatches/nerveeditors/50greatestcomedysketches/01/