Saturday, August 22, 2009

Good news everyone!

While further investigation the mystery of not having sound on my computer, I have discovered that while my Speakers were on the fritz, my computer itself may have just lost the ability to produce sound. I've tried two sets of headphones, and go nothing from either of them. Now, maybe my computer just did not recognize headphones, so I would still like to try and set up another set of speakers, just to be sure.

When I put my ipod into my speakers, I only heard the slightest bit of sound when everything was turned all the way up.

WEEEEEEEEE!

1 comment:

Mk the Regular said...

Egad! Phil's going deaf! This is horrible! He'll never write again! Wait, what? Oh. I thought by "produce" you meant "perceive". And by "computer" you meant "brain". Simple mistake, really.