Tuesday, April 17, 2007

collections

I collect movie ticket stubs and have since I saw Bruce allmighty on June 22, 2003. I don't know why I started with that movie, because it wasn't particularly good, but I did like it none the less. I've got about 66 stubs in here so thats about 60ish moivies i've seen since then because some of these I saw twice (clearks II i saw 3 times) and I think one of these belongs to my dad who gave me his so i'd have a spare.

I used to keep them in my wallet, but once it got to be a just plain silly amount I moved them into a series of tins, mainly a 3 stooges tin I bought at a mall once, and recently april gave me an empty altoids tin, which i personally like a bit more because its got hinges on it and is a better fit for tickit stubs. Its got a old style pin-up girl on the cover and a dent in it, which makes it look a lot older then it really is. Hopefully this will keep them intact longer, some of these are getting hard to read, I can barly read my "I heart huckabee's" stub

I think its a cool collection to have, as movies are a huge part of my life and its cool to have a bit of cinima history.

No comments: