Tuesday, April 24, 2007

qucik update

So I've been watching Battlestar Galactica a lot recently to see what all the fuss was about.

apparently the fuss was the best show since Firefly.


Theres been two bomb threats at my school since the VT shooting. One was during the night which prevented the campus from opening until 6am about a week or so ago. The second was today and specified for Flowers Hall, where I was headed to class. I was running a bit late because I had to use the restroom, and when I got there I saw some security outside the door who stopped me from going in.

Its weird, I don't think Garland High ever had a bomb threat, and neither did Collin county community college for the year I went there. Tx state never had one either until the VT shooting...at least I never heard about one. I don't know if they have and just ignored them or if no one has actually made one until the shooting. Its just sad because I know they won't find anything, and that this was either a prank or someone just didn't want to turn in a paper today. I hope the find the guy is all really.

No comments: