Thursday, March 12, 2009

Heaven on their minds.

It's 6:50 am and I'm working on one of the last hurdles I have to overcome before spring break. All I have to do is revise this paper, a task that should not take me that long, and after that I can just turn my brain off and go through the motions until it's Friday night and I'm at home. I should be ashamed that I just want to coast through these last couple of days before starting my break, but I honestly can't bring myself to give even the smallest of fucks about anything going on right now.

2 comments:

Sean Hardaway said...

Yeah I feel you. Gotta go on auto-pilot so you're charged up for all the mental hurdles of a full week of freedom.

Anthony D Herrera said...

Never be ashamed of not trying that hard. It is your priviledge not only as an American citizen but also as a citizen of the 21st century. Twitter.