Wednesday, March 18, 2009

My last spring break.

I have to say I'm a little disappointed in where my last spring break ever seems to be going. I've never actually had a good one, and I was kind of determined to make this one stand out in a significant way. So far I've just gone home, waited for my car to get fixed, done some errands for my mom and played a few video games on the Wii they bought.


Tomorrow I'll be doing chores for money, which I'll probably spend wisely and sparingly. I might go crazy and spring for God of War II, but I really shouldn't. I tend to loose track of time when I play games and my dick of a Spakespeare professor assigned a paper due on Tuesday right after we get back from break. I of course won't have the time to do it on Monday, save for maybe a few small edits so I'll have to do it between now and Sunday.

I think this can still be salvaged though. It's Wednesday, so if I get up early and just plow through the work, and maybe get a jump on that paper I can go back to Austin on Thursday with the intent of camping somewhere on Friday. The only real problem is finding someone to go with me. I could just go alone, but there wouldn't be any fun in that. None of my friends would want to go camping, or at least getting them to commit to it would be impossible. I think I can substitute camping though, for getting at least two other people to do something that we've all never really done before. I don't care what it is, so long as it's a new experience.

I've still got high hopes for the rest of the week, and honestly I shouldn't be too bummed that this is my last spring break. I'll have other chances to do crazy things in the future. Hell, hopefully I'll land a decent enough job to give vacation time and can have spring break whenever I want it.

4 comments:

Sean Hardaway said...

let's go shoot guns at a gun range

Unknown said...

YES!

Matt Rigney said...

Bob would probably camp

Anonymous said...

Yes undoubtedly, in some moments I can reveal that I approve of with you, but you may be in the light of other options.
to the article there is quiet a definitely as you did in the downgrade issue of this request www.google.com/ie?as_q=avast pro edition 4.7.1098 ?
I noticed the catch-phrase you suffer with not used. Or you profit by the dark methods of development of the resource. I possess a week and do necheg