Wednesday, May 16, 2007

quick notes

1)I think a good compromise might be to just take summer I or summer II classes, maybe not both so it doesn't feel like I spent my whole summer in a class room, but still do something productive.

2) My dad and nick have something in common, they both duplicate whatever annoying noise they hear, though Dad prefers Beeps and things while Nick prefers to mimic the noise you made when you burped.

3) The fallowing things suck:
a) Moving
b) Being old
c) Being responsible
d) Company policy
e) Things without spell check
f) not knowing how to spell properly
g) Not knowing where to put your computer, so you just use your mom's
h) Facebook, there I said it
i) Gorilla Warfare Honestly I just love this picture

4) My dad really enjoys sarcasm

5) I think if i had watched the Cosby show as a kid instead of fresh prince, I'd be a better person now.

6) Nothing impresses a girl more then being able to perform "who's on first" by yourself and not look silly. Really that should just impress anyone.

7) You know you need direction in your life when you see an add for truck drivers and think to yourself "those guys know whats up"

No comments: