Monday, May 14, 2007

Tail Etiquette

Ok, so I was thinking to myself today, "what if people had monkey tails?"

I mainly wonder if it would be inappropriate to touch someone else's tail. I mean in a social gathering, its "ok" to touch someone on the shoulder or arm, because it shows an interest without violating someone’s comfort zone. At the same time its not really acceptable (looking at you Nick) to touch someone’s leg because its too close to the groin and suggests something of a sexual nature, even if that’s not the intent.

Now with a tail though, its close to the butt, so that would make me think that touching it would be a no-no. On the other hand though, touching it with YOUR tail? seems alright to me. Though I bet it would be better if you knew the person before hand.

Also, I bet the schools would regulate the heck out of tail holes in pants. If we had tails, we'd need a hole in our pants for them to stick out, and you know the girls would always be yelled at for having larger then necessary tail holes. Then there'd be the real hottiez, who don't have tail holes but who's pants have like a big U in the back that go down to the tail. Then of course the schools would get fed up with it and we'd all have to wear them tucked into our pants! Way to ruin it for us all again ladies.

on a side note, don't you hate spelling? I sure as hell do

1 comment:

Nick Grant said...

I stand by my decision to touch legs.