Friday, June 22, 2007

This honkey gunna get paid bitches!

I went to orientation all day for my new job. My new job that pays 8.45 and I work 80 hours in the next two weeks. So on July 12, my first REAL paycheck, I'm going to make $676 dollars before taxes. Thats easily the most I've ever made, like ever. Then I'm up for a raise after my first 90 days, then after a year. so hopefully I can get transfered down to San Marcos, or maybe one of the other nearby ones once school starts.

Dad is cool with my seeing April on Monday and Tuesday (the only two days I get off this week) and that was a big load off my mind. I was surprised he was as cool as he was, but he just said "you're almost 21, so its your choice" so I'll have a chance to see April before she leaves for Germany this week, next week and if I call in and ask for it off, I can probably see her go too.

Happy days happy days!

So now I'm stuck as to if I should go to bed now because I'm tiered, or stay up all night and sleep during the day, so I can wake up and go to work tomorrow at 10 pm. I mean I'm guessing either way I'll be really tiered. Anyway, I'll decide in a bit.

No comments: