Saturday, February 7, 2009

Last week

Last week was maybe one of the busiest weeks of my life. I was basically booked solid from Monday to the following Sunday.

Monday- Got up at 7, went to work until 5, rushed back to San Marcos to get to my 6:30 class which didn't get out until about 8.

Tuesday- Class from 8-2 and a writer's meeting at 7. Evan turned 21 at midnight so his sister and her friend came over for some drinks and stayed until about 2, which is when I went to bed.

Wednesday- See Monday. Evan is now officially 21 so we go out for drinks that night at a few bars. Again, up until about 2 or 3

Thursday- Class until 2 again, fallowed by a little free time before finding out that the girls from two doors down are having a party for their friend who also just turned 21. The night starts out with me telling myself that I'll only have a few beers, and ends with me needing a new book bag and pretty sure I'm not going to get my deposit back on the apartment. Found my bed at around 4? Who knows?

Friday- Wake up at 7, drive to Austin for work. Feel like shit until about 11 when I feel WONDERFUL and get off work at around noon. I go home and enjoy some free time, surprisingly not tiered and wind up having a date that night in Austin again. Traffic is actually closed on I-35 so I'm a little late. Date is horribly weird and ends with me telling her I'll call. Have yet to do so. It's maybe 2am at Sean, Sean, Anthony and MK's place when I pass out.

Saturday- Wake up around 2pm and get lunch with Anthony and Hardaway. Hang out there until about 6 when I go home. I get there around 7 and grab a little dinner. Steve reminds me that tonight is Evan's actual birthday party. I kick myself for forgetting and spend maybe 30 minutes deciding if I should go. I figure "what the hell" and catch a ride with Steve. I'm determined to take it easy based on what happened last time and am proud for how I'm only "kinda" drunk by the end of the night. Girl gets two of her teeth chipped by 250lb dude's fist. Steve cries. lots.

Sunday- Steve wakes me up at 11am to go home, make a stop at the outlet mall on the way. Steve also drives like a senior citizen so we don't get home until maybe 1? something like that. We get home and Steve goes to bed while I change into PJs and decide to chill on the couch before a nap. Tim comes over and reminds us that it's Superbowl Sunday. I change and we all get some stuff for grilling. After that we watch the game. It's about 7 or so when the game ends and my week is finally over. I go to bed around 11 or so.

Monday- Wake up at 7 and don't get home again until 8.

1 comment:

Matt Rigney said...

I wondered why you suddenly needed a new book bag in the middle of the semester.